Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I KNOW MY SHOE SIZE IN VOLLEYS?
Volley uses international sizing conventions so be sure to check out our size conversion chart to work out the exact size that you need to order. All Volley ranges are graded to the US sizing system except for the Men's Volley International range which is UK sizing. Make sure you check the conversion chart when placing your orders on this one.
Once you receive the Volleys make sure you try them on at home on carpet incase you do need to return them due to incorrect sizing because we cannot accept scuffed or marked shoes for a store credit or refund.
DOES VOLLEY OFFER HALF SIZES? WHAT SIZE DO I ORDER IF I'M A HALF SIZE?
All Volley styles only come in whole sizes; we do not do half sizes. The general rule of thumb with Volley is that if you are a half size you go up a size. This is true with all of our ranges except for the Womens Volley OC range where you go down a size as it runs half a size large.
Use this as a guide:
MENS OC: If you are a US8.5, make sure you choose a US9
MENS SS: If you are a US8.5, make sure you choose a US9
WOMENS OC: If you are a US 7.5, make sure you choose a US7 (go down a size here if you are a half size!)
MENS, WOMENS & YOUTH INTERNATIONAL: if you are a half size, go up a size.
DO YOU HAVE A SIZE GUIDE/CONVERSION CHART?
We sure do! On each product page there is a size conversion chart, next to the size selector drop down menu. It lists the sizing conversions for US, UK and Europe so you can't go wrong!
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT GIFT CARD AMOUNTS THAT I CAN PURCHASE?
If you are stuck for ideas on what to get a friend for their birthday, why not get them a Volley Gift Card? That way they can go online and choose the style that suits them using the voucher that you gave them!
You can choose any amount from $20 to $500. Once you purchase the card it sends an email to the gift recipient stating that you have bought them a voucher and it lists their unique Voucher Number which they then use to make the purchase online.
HOW DO I GET IN CONTACT WITH VOLLEY?
In the first instance you should send us an enquiry by going to the Contact Us page. Otherwise you can call us on 1800 147 194 where you can speak to one of the Volley team and we'll answer your questions on the spot!
WHAT IS THE SHIPPING PROCESS?
Easy and convenient, enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all orders over AUD $25 (shipping is only $9 for all orders under $25). Our Standard Shipping option delivers within 3 – 10 days depending on your location.
WHAT IS THE RETURNS PROCESS?
We are pleased to be able to offer Free Returns if you need to get an exchange or refund on your Volleys! Simply call our friendly Customer Service team who will take you through the steps to return your product!
Steps to return your product:
- Call 1800 147 194 and speak to our friendly Customer Service Crew!
- Advise them that you wish to return your product and state your reason for return (Incorrect Size, Faulty Goods or simply not satisfied).
- In order for us to accept your return you must make sure that your Volleys are in their original condition in the box with the labels on and not worn (unless of course you are returning because they are faulty). If the shoes are returned to us worn or not in their original packaging we will send them back to you without a refund.
- Be ready with your Order Number which can be found on your 'Order Confirmation Email' or on your 'Packing Slip' that was sent with the goods. The Order Number has nine digits and sits to the left of the Order Date on the Order Confirmation Email.
- Then advise your full contact details as well as your original payment method so that we can validate the order and process the return.
- If you placed your order as a registered member you will be issued a store credit in your account and you simply go in and purchase the correct size.
- If you placed your order as a Guest you will receive a full refund on your original payment method.
- If you choose to get a refund then you can expect to see the refund back on your statement within two weeks of us receiving your goods.
How do you get your Volleys back to us you may ask?
Well, once you've spoken with our team you will be emailed or mailed out a Pre-Paid Australia Post label for you to print and attach to the parcel. This is of course at no cost to you!. We then ask that you return the Volleys in their original box in a secure parcel or post bag. Simply put the shoes into the parcel and then attach the pre-paid label to the outside and return via Australia Post.
HOW DO I LOOK AFTER MY VOLLEYS?
History tells us that Volley Internationals look brilliant and even more well-worn after a wash in the machine. We recommend a short cycle using cold water, and avoid using products containing oxygenated bleach. For best results air-dry on the clothes line (avoiding direct sunlight).
CAN I STILL PURCHASE VOLLEYS IN STORE?
You sure can - take a look at our Where to buy page for a list of stockists. The Volley Internationals are sold at Big W & Target stores nationally.
The Where to buy page makes it easy for you to find your nearest Volley stockist. We recommend giving the store a call before you make a visit to make sure they have your preferred style, colour and size!
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
We have had a lot of interest from our friends overseas around where they can buy Volleys - don't fret, we've heard you and are working towards being able to ship Internationally in the future. We don't do it yet but watch this space as we'll be sure to let you know when we do!